Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Let it Rain, Let it Sleet, and Finally...

It is finally snowing, and has been for the past few hours. No work. Church was canceled. The library is closed, as are the stores. So, the only thing left to do is to bundle up, drag your brother and little sister out into the snow, and procede to attempt to kill each other: Death by Snowball! Brother knocked me over, threw snowballs at me, and rubbed snow into my head/hair. Little Sister really just had fun playing in the snow. She may have thrown a few snowballs, but nothing to match the velocity of Brother's snowball blitz. I was successful once in knocking Brother over, but was met with more snow on my face and in my hair. I LOVE MY SIBLINGS!

I really do love my brother and sisters. Time to go torture them some more.

For those who have it, enjoy the snow! For those who don't: At least you won't get frostbite or hypothermia!

No comments: