Sunday, December 26, 2004

I'm A Sad Little Woman

I am actually not sure if I can use the words little or woman about myself, but they will do for now. I was invited to a party with my sister and her friends for Christmas. After eating a very good homemade dinner, we played some games about movies. I know probably more about movies that I haven't even seen than movies that I HAVE seen. I wonder if this is another sign of patheticism. Thoughts, BBB? It was SOOOOO much fun though. If only I could learn all of the important stuff that I will need to know as well as I can soak up all the useless knowledge that I have.

This was a fun day, even though I must admit that it was hard to keep in my mind for even a small amount of time what the day is meant to be celebrated for. I thought about it when I was coming back home with my aunt and cousin. Jesus came to this earth to live as a man and die for us. And He rose again to give us new life. It was so much easier to just enjoy all of the GOOOD food and company. I am glad that I will be able to go to church tomorrow. I hope that you're able to go too. I will try to write again soon. One last Merry Christmas!!

No comments: