Friday, February 11, 2005

"I Would Like to Thank..."

Well, if there are any foreign invading microbes left in my body that are related to the ones that caused my weekend episode of ill health, they are on the decline. I feel better today than I have for a while. I was able to make it through school and work with few problems. Also, I found out at work that one of the supervisors nominated me for a recognition of good work. Me!? Yeah, I am still fairly shocked, but I am also grateful that they think I am doing a good job, even if it is only the one supervisor. Some days I feel like I am not doing a very good job at all, though I s'pose that many things are that way.

Actually, this kind of inspires me to do a better job at work, to try harder. To me it is similar to making a good grade in school or having some other kind of reward for going, studying, and doing the work: it makes me want to continue to improve, to work harder.

Speaking of which, this will be a short entry because I have Spanish homework to do. Buenas Noches!

No comments: