Saturday, March 12, 2005

Mission 1: Complete

About a month or so ago, Sister posed a challenge for me on her blog. "FIRST CHALLENGE: 25 REASONABLE MEANINGS FOR THE ACRONYM ACT." Since I did not have to go to work today (though I have a good laundry list of things to do around the house, especially cleaning my room!) I have been able to complete the list.

  1. Adam Called Todd - Thanks D!
  2. Armadillos Caution Truckers - definitely an Arkie, aren't I?
  3. Alley Cat Tango - Thanks T!
  4. Advocate Civil Treatment
  5. Advanced Calculus Torture
  6. Airy Crayon Tracings
  7. Awesome Canyon Trails
  8. Another Crazy Tale - one of my many autobiographies
  9. Aardvark Cooking Tutorial
  10. American Car Traders
  11. Applied Calculus Theories
  12. Apeman Called Tarzan
  13. Abetting Collared Trainrobbers
  14. Archaic Copper Tools
  15. Approved Cancer Treatments
  16. Apothecaries' Coveted Techniques
  17. Aromatherapy Candle Tienda
  18. Annotated Chaucer Treasury
  19. Angst Corrupted Teenagers - we are, we are, we are
  20. Ailurophile Convention Tradeshow - the latest in fur care + massages that make you say "mew" - I thought you might like this one Sis
  21. Anemone Coloration Trends
  22. Angry Cartoonist's Tirade
  23. Arbitration Canceled Today
  24. Abundant Canned Tuna
  25. Archetypical College Teacher - Dr. K! extremely knowledgeable, cares about his students, upon occasion as intimidating as a grand piano dangling directly above you from a few spindly spider threads

Well Sis, I hope these meet your approval. I also hope that you're having good time at your Aggressive Speaking Tourney, which is probably where you are right now. "You're so far away. Doesn't anybody stay in one place any more?" Send my love to the gals, the guys, Ms. Dusk and Ms. Whiz! And lots of love to you too!

No comments: