Thursday, March 10, 2005

CONSTANT(ly Missing the Subtext of the Brainy Movie L)INE

I must admit it: I have another love. In addition to this wonderful blogger account, I have recently created an account with xanga.com, under the name senoritazorro (yes. I do indeed know just how original and creative this naming was. I am a college student and do not currently have the time to waste on luxuries like creativity, imagination, sleep, or breathing). The point of creating this second account is mostly for the purpose of interacting with friends who have accounts on xanga, as the posting of comments is exclusive to members. I will probably also try to affect a more relaxed writing style. Or not. I may at some point decide to leave one service for the other, though I cannot say. Another possible scenario would be to post entries simultaneously to both accounts. I do not know if there are any regulations of any sort against such behavior, as I hold the copyright to my thoughts (I think). Rambling on...

Another recent development has left me feeling a little colder than before. Especially my neck and shoulders. Yes, I have been shorn. My hair was somewhat long, to the bottom of my shoulder blades I believe. As Sister did, I have opted to donate my hair to Locks of Love in the hopes that it is long enough and in good enough condition. I have been told that I have very nice hair and I accept this statement. It is full, thick hair with natural high- and low-lights. A little bit of conditioner goes a long way. Sometimes I can get away without using any.

I do not currently miss my long hair necessarily. I do like the hair cut. It will just take getting used to seeing myself with short hair. Since today, technically yesterday, was my first day to wear it short, I will probably be mostly adapted to how it feels by Saturday. There will be more people to shock, which is always fun. I enjoy attention, preferably positive. Geek? Why, yes I am!

Sleep must be attained within twenty-five minutes for optimum operation of all mechanisms and processes tomorrow. I will go count naked sheep now. G'night and God bless!

No comments: