Saturday, October 30, 2004

He Speaks, She Speaks, We Speak

I am a kooky, fun, spunky sister. Can you believe it? Okay, me neither, but just don't say it like THAT; be nice!

I was my sister's personal assistant today. She participated in an aggressive speaking tourney with some of her classmates. She entered in the prose, storytelling, and partner improvisation competitions. My original intent was to give her a ride to the meeting place and then pick her up again if she needed it, but what really happened is much better! I became her personal assistant (of sorts) and a member of her "entourage" that watched as she performed and told her how awesome she was. By the way, she was GREAT!! I did NOT know that my sister was THAT convincing and passionate in acting, but it really shouldn't surprise me, as funny and fun as she is.

So, though I originally was not even going to go with her, much less do anything if I DID go, she somehow brought me into her group and I got to play a part in the action and partake in the exhiliration of it all. Sis and her friends really made me feel welcome, and she felt ucky most of the day too.

I want to let you know that I do not plan on taking my siblings for granted, not one of them. They are wonderful people that I admire and look up to. I would like to emulate, encourage, and (when I can) enlighten them. I have the coolest siblings in the world!! I LOVE YOU SISSY!! Even if I can't handle your infinite nature.

No comments: