Friday, October 15, 2004

My Competitive Edge Needs No Whetstone

I have had a good week, especially with the two days off from school. Adding immensely to my judging this past school week to have been "good" is the fact that I received high marks on my Chemistry, Spanish, and Political Science exams! I am rather academically competitive, mostly against myself. It also feels good to compare grades with the sibs. They are monumentally intelligent, so if any of my grades come close to (or occasionally pass) theirs, I tend to get a little giddy. There is a similar situation with my BBB (bestest best buddy) , but we are quite competitive anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, are we competative??? You sound like an interesting person. Let me see... You live in central arkansas, so do I. You're a college student, and you have younger sibs. You know people from a hospital. Fastinating. I think, using information from your blog, that I will attempt to learn exactly where you're from. Should be fun...
he he he he he.
Hasta luego.
Your anonymous stalker.

Anonymous said...

And Fiona does mean "fair skinned." How clever of you Senorita Zorro. And I wonder why you would name yourself the young miss of the fox. An obsession with Antonia Banderez or something else? Are you a pale skinned fox?

Your Anonymous Stalker

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.