Sunday, October 10, 2004

We Beat Breast Cancer Together!

I do not have breast cancer, but I do know a few women who have battled it and won. From what I understand it is not an easy fight. So I cannot complain about walking about 3 miles at 8:30 in the morning in the dampness that draped Little Rock on Saturday morning. Thank the Lord, it did not rain on us! It rained almost ALL day Friday in Central Arkansas. Though the weather forecasters threatened us with rain, the nearly 40,000 women, men, and children who walked/ran/strolled did so under a dry sky! As best as I could tell, it did not start raining in Little Rock until about noon. I thank God for holding the rain fast until the race was over.

Therefore, I cannot complain. But, I can say that I will get a very good, deep sleep tonight. :) Speaking of which, it is that time. Have a good night and God bless you abundantly according to His riches in Glory!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And by the by, I wanted to wish you a slightly belated happy birthday. Judging from your sign, you only within the last month or so turned twenty.

Your anonymous stalker
YAS