Friday, October 08, 2004

Loooooong Weekend: Starting two hours and 47 minutes ago

This is my first posting on my first blog ever. Someone who already has a wonderful blog created with blogger.com told me that it would only take about five minutes. Well, I am quite slow about many things, which now includes creating a blog. But that's alright. I have drifted around sampling the writings of other "bloggers" and am intrigued by the variety of viewpoints and styles in the few blogs that I browsed. Two that I especially liked were www.bloggingcat.com and www.athomedaddy.blogspot.com.

I normally work until 10pm on Friday nights, but asked to leave early so that I could participate in the Race for the Cure (http://www.ar-raceforthecure.org/) tomorrow in Little Rock, AR, with some amazing ladies from a local hospital. I had the good intentions of getting a good night's sleep and waking early tomorrow to shower and eat a good breakfast before walking. Well, a few small things compiled and I am facing about five and a half hours of sleep. Thankfully, I am a college student and have adapted to such conditions. I will pray for more sleep tomorrow night. It is a long weekend.

No comments: