Sunday, November 15, 2009

Of Autumnal Tillage

My youngest sister is a magical woodland creature...

After church this morning I was able to kidnap my youngest sister and bring her over for lunch. We both had a grilled cheese tortilla, though hers was cooked a little too long and darkened. She said she didn't mind and devoured it anyway. I finished off the delicious chicken noodle soup that Zack brought over on Friday. Sissy had a glass of sweet tea with lemon juice and a key lime pie yogurt with her grilled cheese tortilla. Then she and I watched The Spiderwick Chronicles while I did some work on the computer.

When my roommate got back she also took some pictures of me in the front yard, at my vain behest, followed by Sissy and I tromping down the street to visit the two felines we befriended last Sunday. We only stayed a little while, but long enough for the black kitten to get a few good "sneak" attacks in our hands and the older orange tabby to contentedly rest in Sissy's lap while she found the petting spots that made him happily stick his tongue out and squinch his eyes.

Our visit to our furry acquaintances was brief. The brevity was due to the need to return home so I could get more studying in for my Mamm Phys test. I have approximately 16 hours until my test. *gulp* My hope is that the hours I have left to study will be fruitful ones and I will be adequately prepared.

Prayers always appreciated. Thank you!

No comments: