Wednesday, January 06, 2010

I'm an Actor Out of Work

That's what Annie Clark told me. Sang to me.

Annie Clark is St. Vincent: ilovestvincent.com and St. Vincent makes brilliant music.



In other news:

A - Christmas holiday has been stupendous! Especially the extra time with Zack.

B - As most in my station probably do, I wish there was more time for holiday. I'd love to spend more time with Zack, D, and my family. Getting my sleep schedule in order would be a good idea too.

C - I purchased my textbooks and figured out my budget for the Spring semester, so I'm feeling pretty confident school-wise, at least for a time.

D - My personal custom has been such that I have not written formal goals or resolutions for the past few New Years. However, my short list is:

.health (drop 16 kilos by May's end?)
.read more
.cultivate my spirit/soul
.learn yes/no balance


E - New Blog Layout - first time I've changed it. I like.

No comments: