Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Definitely human

Have you ever seen the movie FernGully: The Last Rainforest? There is a scene where the human character is carving the fairy Crysta's name into a tree. She stops him and asks if he can't feel the tree's pain. The sarcastic response from Batty Koda, as voiced by Robin Williams, was:

"Humans can't feel anything. They're numb from the brain down"

Best quote.

I'm feeling it tonight/this morning. Spending the past few hours nearly stationary working on my online Neurobiology homework has left both my brain and my butt numb. Sleep is casting a siren call and I'm ready to jump overboard.

While I'm still up though, I've been thinking about fellow blogger Kimberly (though I don't know her in person) and hoping all is well with school and life. Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way! C:

No comments: