Thursday, June 16, 2005

A Summer Without a Brother

This is my "ode" to my brother, who is spending the summer with my uncle and his family as of this past Tuesday. I am hoping that he is having a good time. He lives in a house with four females, six including the cats. So, this will be an escape from being the only brother in the family. My uncle has two sons that are a bit younger than my brother. In this way he will not only get to hang out with guys, but he'll be the oldest kid in the house too.

While he is away, my sister and I intend to do something that should annoy him, but probably won't. We haven't yet figured out what that is, but when we do, that is what we will do, definitely.

Who am I kidding? WE MISS YOU!

P>S> Maybe Batman Begins will be at the dollar theatre when you get back. hm?

No comments: