Thursday, May 05, 2005

Randomocity

" I have just a little more than 20 minutes, I can make it. Get in there, get the job done, and get out... in 20 minutes. Alright, let's give it a go. First the left and let it warm up. Oh, not too hot. A little bit of the right one. Nope, I need it warmer. Ugghh... too hot. Let's get this right. A little bit of cold water. Aackk, that's much... more... freezing..."

Tomorrow's Headline: COLLEGE STUDENT DIES OF HYPOTHERMIA While Attempting to Take a Shower

As sad as the circumstance is, there is a lesson to be learned: remember to always turn the knobs slowly.

~~,~~~@~~~`~~~@~~~,~~~@~~~`~~~@~~~,~~

Es el fin de semestre.

Hallelujah is a universal word.

My last Chemistry test (prior to the final) was today. My brain has already begun it's more complex form of post-semester decomposition.

I look forward to walking, working, hiking, biking, reading, and praying more over the summer.

Today is the National Day of Prayer. Check your calendar, it's on there. Check your life, is it in there?

No comments: