Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Fading away, but that's okay... "

This rainy Tuesday afternoon finds me awaiting a potential tutee in the Student Center, across from the "We Proudly Brew Starbucks" coffee shop of sorts. It's been a pleasant time though as my friend Brandon stopped by for a chat. I was able to share a new Showbread video with him (somewhat, though the lyrics were indistinguishable) and he shared a new site for books with me. He and his wife are AMAZING people, truly!

He also mentioned that I hadn't posted a blog in a while, which is true, so I thought the time left until said student arrives would work as a window to post a few brief thoughts.

...

School is going well -- I still need to make some flash cards for two classes, but so far, so good.

Zack brings much joy into my life -- he left a sweet text message the other day when he wasn't able to call. I'm looking forward to spending more time with him. C:

That's a wrap for now.

No comments: