Monday, July 04, 2005

I'm a Democrat?!

My sister and I have done a lot of quizzes just for fun. Also, we both like the West Wing to varying degrees. Therefore, finding this quiz and filling it out was just appropriate. Hee! So, Sister, try this quiz if you get the chance. I would guess that you might be C.J. Craig. What do you think? (And how in the world did I get Sam Seaborn? He's crazy! Okay, maybe not as crazy as Donna. I kind of think I'm more like Donna anyway: gullible.)


The idealistic speechwriter is well-liked by just about everyone. He's known for his excellent writing, sense of humor, and tendency to be clutzy. Although being younger than the rest of the staff, he's often treated as so, much to his dismay.

:: Which West Wing character are you? ::

1 comment:

Super Fox said...

I like Leo. He's tough and good at what he does. Kinda with you though on the "where did that come from?" bit of it.